Wir sind Charlotte und Michael und bei uns in Porta Westfalica wohnst Du in einem schön eingerichteten Zimmer in unserem Haus.
1. Check-in is from 17:00, Checkout is at 11:00. Early check-in or late checkout may be available upon request. Guests who stay beyond their designated checkout time or delay our housekeeping staff are liable for any associated costs and expenses.
2. Guests are not allowed to make a reservation in their city of residence. Please contact us if you're booking within your city.
3. Smoking, parties, and excessive noise are not allowed. Smoking violations are subject to a 250€ fine plus the cost to clean, deodorize, and repair damages.
4. Commercial photography/videography without written consent and illegal activities are strictly prohibited. The apartment may not be used for commercial purposes, service provision or similar. If this is the case, we ask for direct cancellation. Failure to comply with these rules will result in direct cancellation of the booking, the booking amount will be retained and the apartment will be vacated by the local authorities. We reserve the right to file criminal charges.
5. Overnight guests that exceed the number stated in the reservation are not allowed.
6. Pets are not allowed. Violation of our pet policy may result in a fine. We encourage guests with service animals to contact us before their stay.
7. Guests are responsible for covering the cost to replace lost keys, key cards, fobs, or parking passes.
8. Noise detection technology can be used inside the home to monitor excessive noise levels. Outside the apartment, camera recordings can be made in the hallways
9. Guests take full responsibility for damages, injury, or loss that occur on the premises and its facilities. Guests must report any property damage to customer service.
10. Booking a reservation constitutes an agreement to comply with the House Rules. Guests who violate these rules are liable for any associated damages, fees, costs, or expenses.